ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPEN UNTIL DECEMBER 31
- Accepted abstracts will be considered for oral presentation as part of the Scientific Program. You can see the ENDO 2024 preliminary Scientific Program here.
- Accepted video abstracts will have the opportunity to participate in the WEO Video World Cup, also part of the ENDO 2024 Scientific Program.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the journal Digestive Endoscopy (DEN) ENDO 2024 Abstract Supplement. Please note this does not apply for submitted video abstracts.
- Winners of the ENDO 2024 Grants must be available and willing to travel to ENDO 2024 taking place in Seoul, Korea on July 4-6, 2024. You will find all information related to the grants here.
- Select the format which shows your research best: clinical trial, case report, video presentation.
- Abstracts and videos may be submitted online via the ENDO 2024 Abstract Submission System. Submissions by fax, post or email will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Abstracts will not be considered for presentation if they have been published as an article or have been accepted for publication (including manuscripts) in printed or electronic formats upon the submission deadline.
- The submission of the abstracts constitutes the authors’ consent to publication.
- The abstract submission deadline – December 31, 2023.